THE CONSCIOUS COMPANY:
- Where are you based? We are based in Great Britain, on the outskirts of Oxford.
- How are your t-shirts designed? All of our t-shirts are unique and designed by us!
SHIPPING & PACKAGING:
- When will my order be packed and shipped? We offer a unique service where products are made-to-order. Products approximately take 5 days to make once your order has been placed - we will then ship your product/s to you within 3-5 days after production. For more information on shipping, click here.
- How are my orders sent? We use Royal Mail to dispatch most of our orders. For more information on shipping, click here.
- What do you use to ship your orders? All of our products are shipped in either eco-friendly plastic mailing bags or cardboard boxes, depending on size.
- Can my order be tracked? We currently do not offer the options for orders to be tracked, however if you email us firstname.lastname@example.org we are happy to let you know when it has been dispatched.
- How much is shipping? We currently deliver to the UK and Europe - for more information on delivery times and costs click here.
- Do you offer exchanges or refunds? We aim to provide the best customer service and all products are quality-checked before they shipped. However in the unlikely scenario that you are unhappy with your order, please email hello@theconsciouscompany, explaining your reason for return and whether you would like a refund or exchange. A member of the team will be in touch with details on how best to proceed.
Please note that we are unable to accept returns or exchanges for products that have been worn or damaged and we are unable to accept any responsibility for the safety of products that are sent back to us - for peace of mind, we suggest using recorded delivery.
- Where are your products made? Our t-shirts are printed in Great Britain using non-toxic and non-hazardous, eco-friendly inks.
- What ink is used to print your t-shirts? We use eco-friendly, non-hazardous and non-toxic inks, so that you can be sure our t-shirts are making a conscious effort to be kind to the planet!
- Why organic cotton? Organic cotton doesn't use harmful pesticides or insecticides. It is therefore not so harmful to the lives of the farmers producing it.
- What is the Fair Wear Foundation? The Fair Wear Foundation is a non-profit organisation that works to create a garment industry that is fair for everyone, through improving working conditions for garment workers. For more information click here.
- What does 'Vegan approved by PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals)' mean? PETA is the largest animal rights organization in the world, it focuses its attention on the four areas in which the largest numbers of animals suffer the most intensely for the longest periods of time: in laboratories, in the food industry, in the clothing trade, and in the entertainment industry. Being 'Vegan approved' means that absolutely no animals were harmed in the making of our products! For more information click here.
- What charities are you donating your profits to? We are currently donating a proportion of profits to the following registered charities: The Nasio Trust, Cecily’s Fund, Cancer Research UK, RSPCA, the British Red Cross and UNICEF. We change our charities regularly – for more information visit our causes page.
- How should I wash my t-shirts? Wash your shirts at 40 degrees or less. Iron on reverse (cool). Do not tumble-dry.
- What do you mean by saying that international projects are ‘verified’? We are unique because we have a background in international development and charity management; this means that projects have been visited and monitored for impact and good governance. We are happy to arrange supporter trips, please get in touch causes page if you’re interested.
- How has Covid-19 affected you? Sadly the impact of Covid19 has affected our reliable, long-standing partners who are also affected by lockdown, so that whilst you can pre-order, fulfilment will not resume until our supply chain is back to full capacity.We will update customers when we know more about when this will be, but for now, it’s in the hands of the British public and its lockdown, social distancing, self-isolation and other preventative measures. Rest assured, we are still working, still designing, and still optimistic about the future. We are preparing for a huge response to the new collection and will fulfil as soon as we are able.
- Want to partner with us? If you are interested in stocking our products and being part of the conscious movement, we’d love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com.