THE CONSCIOUS COMPANY:
- Where are you based? We are based in Great Britain, on the outskirts of Oxford.
- How are your t-shirts designed? All of our t-shirts are unique and designed by us!
- How is your Conscious Lifestyle range chosen? All of our products are hand-picked by us; many have been sourced through artisan partners that we have made through extensive travel.
SHIPPING & PACKAGING:
- When will my order be packed and shipped? We offer a very personal service, which means that products are made after you have placed your order. T-shirts will usually take 3-5 working days; if the conscious lifestyle products are in stock, they will approximately take 7-10 days. If they are being made-to-order, this may take up to 21 days but we will keep you informed.
- If I want to buy a gift but it is out of stock, what then? We provide a personalised gift card with a picture of your product and the name of the recipient to give as a gift until your order arrives. Because of the hand-made nature and uniqueness of our products, we can assure you that recipients will understand and be prepared to wait.
- How are my orders sent? We use Royal Mail to dispatch most of our orders.
- What do you use to ship your orders? All of our products are shipped in either plastic mailing bags or cardboard boxes, depending on size.
- Can my order be tracked? We currently do not offer the options for orders to be tracked, however if you email us firstname.lastname@example.org we are happy to let you know when it has been dispatched.
- Do you offer free shipping? We offer FREE shipping on all Conscious Clothing products shipped within the UK, however we currently do not offer free shipping for any products shipped internationally or any Conscious Lifestyle products shipped within the UK.
- Do you offer exchanges or refunds? We aim to provide the best customer service and all products are quality-checked before they shipped. As they are supplied on a made-to-order basis, we are unable to offer refunds. However, if you do have any queries please email email@example.com.
- Where are your products made? Our t-shirts are printed in Cornwall, England using non-toxic and non-hazardous, eco-friendly inks. The organic cotton t-shirt itself is made in central America.
- What ink is used to print your t-shirts? We use eco-friendly, non-hazardous and non-toxic inks, so that you can be sure our t-shirts are making a conscious effort to be kind to the planet!
- Why organic cotton? Organic cotton doesn't use harmful pesticides or insecticides. It is therefore not so harmful to the lives of the farmers producing it.
- What charities are you donating your profits to? We are currently donating a proportion of profits to the following registered charities: The Nasio Trust, Cecily’s Fund, Cancer Research UK, RSPCA, the British Red Cross and UNICEF. We change our charities regularly – for more information visit our causes page.
- Why are your t-shirts labelled as unisex and women’s fit? We designed our t-shirts as unisex fit because we wanted to promote diversity – both men and women can wear whichever t-shirt design they like best! We did not want to restrict people from wearing what they love simply because of a gender label. The women’s fit is still a unisex top, however we simply wanted to indicate that the designs with this label are a slimmer fit and therefore differ slightly in size, to the unisex t-shirts. Most importantly, wear whatever looks good and feels good, for you.
- How should I wash my t-shirts? Wash your shirts at 40 degrees or less. Iron on reverse (cool). Do not tumble-dry.
- How are the leather bags eco-friendly? All leather products are sourced from the hides of animals which have died of natural causes. In India, cows, in particular are considered sacred, therefore you can be assured that no animal has been harmed in the process.
- What do you mean by saying that international projects are ‘verified’? We are unique because we have a background in international development and charity management; this means that projects have been visited and monitored for impact and good governance. We are happy to arrange supporter trips, please get in touch causes page if you’re interested.
- Want to partner with us? If you are interested in stocking our products and being part of the conscious movement, we’d love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.