THE CONSCIOUS COMPANY:
- Where are you based? We are based in Great Britain, on the outskirts of Oxford.
- How are your t-shirts designed? All of our t-shirts are unique and designed by us!
SHIPPING & PACKAGING:
- When will my order be packed and shipped? We offer a unique service where products are made-to-order. Products approximately take 5 days to make once your order has been placed - we will then ship your product/s to you within 3-5 days after production. For more information on shipping, click here.
- How are my orders sent? We use Royal Mail to dispatch most of our orders.For more information on shipping, click here.
- What do you use to ship your orders? All of our products are shipped in either eco-friendly plastic mailing bags or cardboard boxes, depending on size.
- Can my order be tracked? We currently do not offer the options for orders to be tracked, however if you email us email@example.com we are happy to let you know when it has been dispatched.
- Do you offer free shipping? We offer FREE worldwide shipping shipping on all orders.
- Do you offer exchanges or refunds? We aim to provide the best customer service and all products are quality-checked before they shipped. However in the unlikely scenario that you are unhappy with your order, please email hello@theconsciouscompany, explaining your reason for return and whether you would like a refund or exchange. A member of the team will be in touch with details on how best to proceed.
Please note that we are unable to accept returns or exchanges for products that have been worn or damaged and we are unable to accept any responsibility for the safety of products that are sent back to us - for peace of mind, we suggest using recorded delivery.
- Where are your products made? Our t-shirts are printed in Great Britain using non-toxic and non-hazardous, eco-friendly inks.
- What ink is used to print your t-shirts? We use eco-friendly, non-hazardous and non-toxic inks, so that you can be sure our t-shirts are making a conscious effort to be kind to the planet!
- Why organic cotton? Organic cotton doesn't use harmful pesticides or insecticides. It is therefore not so harmful to the lives of the farmers producing it.
What is Fairtrade cotton? Cotton farmers in developing countries, including leading producers like India and China, live in hardship. As many as 100 million households are directly engaged in cotton production and an estimated 300 million people work in the cotton sector. For farmers, the challenges range from the impact of climate change, poor prices for seed cotton, through to competition from highly subsidised producers in rich countries and poor terms of trade.
Fairtrade cotton was launched to put the spotlight on these farmers who are often left invisible, neglected and poor at the end of a long and complex cotton supply chain. Through tools like the Fairtrade Minimum Price and an additional Fairtrade Premium and stronger, more democratic organisations, Fairtrade has sought to provide these farmers with an alternative route to trade and higher, more stable incomes.
For more information on Fairtrade cotton, click here.
- What charities are you donating your profits to? We are currently donating a proportion of profits to the following registered charities: The Nasio Trust, Cecily’s Fund, Cancer Research UK, RSPCA, the British Red Cross and UNICEF. We change our charities regularly – for more information visit our causes page.
- Why are your t-shirts labelled as unisex and women’s fit? We designed our t-shirts as unisex fit because we wanted to promote diversity – both men and women can wear whichever t-shirt design they like best! We did not want to restrict people from wearing what they love simply because of a gender label. The women’s fit is still a unisex top, however we simply wanted to indicate that the designs with this label are a slimmer fit and therefore differ slightly in size, to the unisex t-shirts. Most importantly, wear whatever looks good and feels good, for you.
- How should I wash my t-shirts? Wash your shirts at 40 degrees or less. Iron on reverse (cool). Do not tumble-dry.
- What do you mean by saying that international projects are ‘verified’? We are unique because we have a background in international development and charity management; this means that projects have been visited and monitored for impact and good governance. We are happy to arrange supporter trips, please get in touch causes page if you’re interested.
- Want to partner with us? If you are interested in stocking our products and being part of the conscious movement, we’d love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.