Unisex Organic Conservation Sweatshirt
The Conscious Company
We’ve used the iconic male lion to be the voice for all endangered species. Inspiration for this design followed The Conscious Company’s field trip to the Masai Mara Kenya, where we witnessed the beauty of the animal kingdom and experienced the highs and lows of how many animals, that we take for granted, are critically endangered due to poaching or trophy hunting.
This statement sweatshirt is a striking design that raises awareness, whilst being a bang on-trend fashion wardrobe basic suitable for men and women. Team up with jeans or trackies for an eye-catching look.
£1 from this sweatshirt is given to charity, choose which one/s at checkout. Read more here.
MADE WITH ORGANIC COTTON:
Organic cotton is free from residue chemicals and don’t contain any allergenic, carcinogenic or toxic chemical residues that have been found in some garments on the High Street.
This white sweat has been designed to look great on both men and women.
Find your size here.
- 85% organic ringspun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
- Finished with The Conscious Company hem tag
- Colour: white
- Raglan sleeves
- Light sueded Terry Sweatshirt
- Endorsed by the Fair Wear Foundation
- Made with love, ethically and sustainably
- Your purchase gives back to verified charitable causes