Unisex Organic Get Along Sweatshirt
The Conscious Company
Wouldn’t it be nice if we could all get along? This design uses the globally recognised symbol of peace and anti-war in a simple message that promotes peace, positivity and diversity. The global message is easily understood and forms a strong but subtle statement that underplays the key message of World Peace. A simple, stylish, ethical sweatshirt that surely will help make the world a better place.
100% ring spun organic cotton, ethically produced in Bangladesh. Suitable for men and women, available in white and black.
£1 from this sweatshirt is given to charity, choose which one/s at checkout. Read more here.
MADE WITH ORGANIC COTTON:
Organic cotton is free from residue chemicals and don’t contain any allergenic, carcinogenic or toxic chemical residues that have been found in some garments on the High Street.
This white sweat has been designed to look great on both men and women.
Find your size here.
- 85% organic ringspun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
- Finished with The Conscious Company hem tag
- Colour: white
- Raglan sleeves
- Light sueded Terry Sweatshirt
- Endorsed by the Fair Wear Foundation
- Made with love, ethically and sustainably
- Your purchase gives back to verified charitable causes